MULTIPLE Streams of INCOME

fortwayne

Not a Member
Sounds good there Rex.........I was pretty happy yesterday. I had three ports that held stock in the Caterpillier deal with Bucyrus......we netted nearly $20 per share on that deal with one of the ports having 1,000 shares - so while he did not like Bucyrus when I added it to his port earlier in the year he loves it now!

This is when I wished I worked on a commission of ALL transactions rather than a % of portfolio value/increase.

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Sounds good there Rex.........I was pretty happy yesterday. I had three ports that held stock in the Caterpillier deal with Bucyrus......we netted nearly $20 per share on that deal with one of the ports having 1,000 shares - so while he did not like Bucyrus when I added it to his port earlier in the year he loves it now!

This is when I wished I worked on a commission of ALL transactions rather than a % of portfolio value/increase.

Nice Job FW...!:D

I was reading about that sale/purchase online yesterday. I must admit, when I saw the headline, My first thought was that Cat bought the City in Ohio....lol. Shows my knowledge with stocks:eek:

How'd you go about figuring out to purchase Bucyrus?

You ever think driving gets in the way of making real money?:p

You keep with those returns, word of mouth is gonna spread and you won't have time to drive:cool:

Just an FYI for ya, Big Trend Following Funds are now getting behind the usd/jpy pair since it broke the downtrend channel....in case you want to diversify a bit ;-)

On a pullback...82.50 to 81.80 might be a good area to get long, with a tight stop under 81.50ish....so far 82.80 has held yesterday and overnight as well, last I saw price about 10am edt...it was at 83.15

Drive Safe out there
A-REX

Last edited:

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Still long 2lots ( 200k ) at 80.375

Price at 1115pm edt is at 83.38, beginning to look heavy on the charts. May retest the top of channel.

Moving my trailing stop up tight from 82.775 to 83.075...for an extra 30 pips of profit ( 270 total ). If position is liqudated over the next 18 hours, I will wait for a pullback and re-enter....seeking 82.00 as a potential re enter point...if it gets that far. Market constantly shifting and needs to be reevaluated everyday.

A-Rex

Last edited:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
About multiple streams of income and I know there will be a lot of doubts about this but it does work. It's called Hyper Grounding engines. I can get any truck or car better fuel mileage and more performance. I do it on the side and sometimes a get a small fleet of trucks to do. I have a web site but I won't put it up because everybody will say cheap short cut to advertising. I guess in some cases it would be. Any way I started doing it awhile before I retired from trucking two years ago. I am now getting back into Expediting in a CV. I am starting the first week in Jan of 11 when I find a carrier to go with. I will be doing some work on fellow expediters when they see what mine does.
I am running a 2002 chevy express diesel. I have completely rehabbed it. I know you won't believe the mileage but running empty I average 26mpg @62-65mph. I can probably get about 30 if I change the rear gear from 410 to 373 and ad electric fans. I will do that after I get going.
I to have dabbled in the forex market and yes broke even. The only way to make money on that is to be sitting in front of your computer every minute because things change fast and you have to be there to get it.
Anyway I am the Goose hope to talk to other soon and get back into game.