Multi-Carrier, Freight volume, and selling advertisements on your truck/van

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
when you google anything about expedting, All Types Expediting is always the first website to show up. You literally have to type in Expediters Online for them to appear first.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums

And All Types pays Google big bucks to keep it on top.:cool:

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I ran for two companies for about six months. It wasn't worth the bother, I'm still with the company I leased on with at first. The second outfit I have serious questions about, seems I never was able to get information out of them so I could get signs made. No MC numbers, no DOT numbers, nothing. I sat about as much working for both outfits as I do just driving for one, so no difference there.

About running ads on my van: I thought about it, but I honestly don't see it producing enough revenue to make up for the extra headaches it would cause, so--- nope, not gonna do it. Most of the big, nationally recognised brands already have their advertising figured out, and the local joints won't get much good when I'm out of the area.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
when you google anything about expedting, All Types Expediting is always the first website to show up. You literally have to type in Expediters Online for them to appear first.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums

The first couple listings on Google are paid listings the others are true search listings.

sent from my FISHER PRICE Z100 using EO forums