Mmm,mmm,good

cruzer

Not a Member
I'm no chef but I do know that a rice cooker 4 diced up chicken breast a handful of carrots a handful of snow peas and a dash or two of sweet and sour sauce is MMM,MMM,good. And I should remind you I'm no chef I have a personal chef. She has asked what are you going to do while I'm cooking your dinner and my reply is, I'm always on the job, I will kill for you and I will die for you,(I hope the day never comes) God I love her to death. I would think the chicken could be beef,pork or what ever you heart or health desires but you better ask Miss Cruzer,I woudn't want to steal her glory. I do know she throws a diced up ham steak and a pound of fresh green beans in the bottom of the rice cooker and quartered redskin potatoes in the basket and again, MMM,MMM,GOOD. And did I say,GOD I love her to death. I better stop I'm getting hungry and the chef is sleeping,HMM,maybe I'll wake her up and have her make some, weLLLL, maybe thats not a good idea.LOL Try it, enjoy it.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thats what cookin is all about!! And take a look in the dictionary and look up the word Chef...it sayes something along the line of "the head of the kitchen"....so the mrs. is the one cookin and callin the shot's then SHE is the CHEF, (and i learned along time ago to never try and take over a woman's kitchen) LOL, i know soooo many Excellent Chefs that have never stepped a foot in a culinary school or even cooked in a commerical kitchen...and they have been some of the most talented cooks i have cooked with...that degree doesn't make me any better a cook then the next person....its all about cookin something that just gave the reaction you put out....the MMMM good and that smile....thats want cookin is about....Enjoy!!!:D

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Your "recipe" ideas both sound great cruzer! One of my favorite meals growing up was when my mom would bring in a bunch of fresh green beans from the garden and cook them in a big pot with a ham bone and unpeeled baby red potato's and onion. She would simmer it all afternoon and I couldn't wait for dinner time. I never will forget the time that she forgot to check the pot and the beans boiled dry. We had hot dogs that night. lol