Missing woman !

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Missing from my home town in Georgia sense Friday. Her name is Megan. She is 22 years old . She is 5ft 4 in 120lbs. Her car was found in Cincinnati Ohio and is a older model green Ford mustang. I'm not on a computer can't get her photo but if some is can you please post it here. If seen call 911. Her Facebook is facebook.com/missingmeg or bringMeganMontgomeryhome

Load One #188

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
From the article it looks like she just wants to be gone. They have said there is no foul play suspected and that she deactivated her Facebook page. She is 22 and apparently capable of taking care of herself so the police aren't really involved.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Very true that's what I was thinking. Last call made that I read was to someone in Columbus Ohio that's where she probably will turn up. But you never know. That's why alot of people are worried.

Load One #188

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Update. They found her safe. Story was she went to meet a friend in Columbus. Left without telling a soul. Lot got to Cincinnati and got lost and barley any money. She stayed a few nights at a homeless shelter. Starting trusting a couple of guys and got kidnapped for several days where she was found by a passerbuyer and picked up and taken to police station. In her car found a cell phone smashed to pieces to conceal where she was and all her clothes in the car. Story to me sounds kinda odd and a little made up but who knows.

Load One #188

Last edited: