Mileage location calculator

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm looking for a program that will tell me where I am going to be if I input my starting point and route I want to take and how far I want to go.

Example: Starting in Livonia, MI using I-75 southbound and I want to go 400 miles, where will I be at.

Does anybody know of such an animal?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would suggest a radius tool, available online, but that might not be exact enough for you. I guess you'd have to add up the distances in each state; eg, 28 mi on 275 till it joins 75, plus 20 mi to the Ohio line, plus 210 to the Kentucky line gives you 258 miles. That leaves you with 142 miles to go. Since the first exit in Covington is #192, you can go as far as milepost 50. Welcome to the Daniel Boone National Forest, Livingston

Only problem is, doing it this way is kludgy as hell

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would suggest a radius tool, available online, but that might not be exact enough for you......
Ah, never thought about that. It would be close enough for what I'm planning to do.

Thanks mud.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm looking for a program that will tell me where I am going to be if I input my starting point and route I want to take and how far I want to go.

Example: Starting in Livonia, MI using I-75 southbound and I want to go 400 miles, where will I be at.

Does anybody know of such an animal?
a54071f34d588d8f59fb8e799f2c85ea.jpg

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of course, that's crow's flight mileage. Davenport Iowa is within that circle, but the road mileage between the two is 417...