Mentors

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Hello all you Tri-State drivers! I'd like to ask you to please answer the following:

1. Would having a mentor be beneficial to you?

2. If yes, please list some of the reasons why/how.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Hello all you Tri-State drivers! I'd like to ask you to please answer the following:

1. Yes

2. Reason is a lot of new drivers have no clue what to do out here, where to go/not go, what to do in different situations, and little things to make life out here more comfortable. Sometimes a fellow drivers supportive words and advice are better than any dispatcher can provide. I can vouch for the last statement, after talking to one of the Veterans of the company earlier this year when things were slow.

The mentor shouldn't be here to help you run your business, just to help you along with different situations.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sure is When I started 3 years ago I talk with 2 of them all the time

Every Company is differant Even if you have been doing this for years T/S is not ( insert name of Company here) a word of advice is always welcome, the other thing the mentors talk with Management giving us a voice in somethings

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Steve............how's it going? Been thinking about you & wondering how you're getting along. :)

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doing good Running team and been non-stop for the last few weeks. I saw one of your teams the other night. We were both loading out of Chicago Told them to tell you hi.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
So glad that you're doing well! Keep running those wheels off your truck & you'll have to buy a new replacement soon. :) Other than the extra $$$$, how do you like running team? The boys musve forgotten to mention seeing you. I bet it surprised them when you said something to them about knowing me. Give me a shout when you get out in this neck of the woods.