May make urine bottle litter illegal

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Cheyenne, WY - Lawmakers in Wyoming are looking at the problem of urine bottle littering while considering making it illegal to urinate in a bottle and toss it along the road.My question is doesn't WY have a litter law? If they already have a litter law why aren't the law enforcement officials doing something about it?
Lawmakers say the practice has become problematic in some areas.I'm sure it has!!! Just another pig or two truck driver, Expediter, Camper, or traveler giving the rest of us that run the highways and use pull offs to rest in a bad name along with his or hers. Some moron trifling pig trucker or expediter or camper or traveler who ever it is that is doing this vulgar trifling thing should get cot and put on national TV
The bill, which would classify the problem as littering, passed introduction and was sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee.Why did they have to go this far? It would make such littering a misdemeanor punishable by up to nine months in prison and a $1,000 fine.Should be a felony and $100000.00 dollar fine.
The bill's sponsor, Bill Vasey, D-Rawlins, admitted it would be hard to enforce,No it wouldn't!!! invest in some video cams and catch the pigs right in the act!!! Put their butt in the town square tie them to a fire hydrant and let ever dog in that town do his thing on them but he said the measure was needed to address an increasingly pungent problem, especially among highway cleanup crews.Catch them and make them perform community service and clean up all their buddies bottles!!!
"I think it's beyond their scope to pick up someone's bottle of urine, to be honest with you," Vasey said.You are right on with that one MR. Vasey, That is why you need to catch these low life’s and make them do it. I would expose each and everyone I cot. The web cam would and is your ticket to catching these low life trifling degenerates.

I will say this and make it be known. If I see some scum bag throwing a urine bottle out along the road, or at some rest area on the side of the walk, I will turn you in to the proper authorities ASAP. They make trash barrels if you have to do something this bad or if you have an emergency and have to use a bottle then please dispose of it in its rightful place.

SpaceGhost58

Expert Expediter
I agree Teacel

I realize we all have been in the situation were we have to use that bottle.
What I do is find an area that I feel not many people or pets use and discreetly dispose of what I have in my bottle.
I always carry a big thermos of hot water and pour that out as well as clean my bottle.

Seeing people litter like that with no regard for anyone else does sicken me as well.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just as sad as the bottle issue is people who just step out of their trucks and go on the pavement. The stench can be absolutly gross walking across some parking lots on a hot summer day. This week I stayed at the J in Walton, Ky. I was in the auto spaces by the RV parking area. I watched a guy driving a new 6 wheeler for a driveaway company parked in the RV area wake up and go on the pavement and 20 minutes later walk inside. What a *#%&ing MORON!!! How sad that the majority of us, who are reasonably decent people, have to fight this image.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your critisism is noted and even agreed with. At the time I considered getting into it with management. But sometimes you just don't want to open a can of worms, I guess. While I am a person with opinions, I'm not all that confrontational.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Silverdollar, While I agree wholeheartedly with you and all the other posts in this about some of the disgusting habits that some of "us" have, I disagree with your criticism of Highway star. Many of us would feel that you don't have to be confrontational to be a "star". In this day and age where some would just as soon shoot you as to take the time to talk to you, I don't know that it would be a good idea to take it upon yourself to single handedly try to clean up other's habits. However, most trucks have company names and phone numbers on them, while you might say this is cowardly, I think it is the safest and most sensible way. Imagine how many calls carriers would receive concerning this issue if EVERYONE CARED enough to take the time and call EVERYTIME they witnessed this disgusting act. Would not the carriers get tired of the calls and maybe change company policy to include some kind of retribution for ongoing offenders? While I've never been one to like a "snitch", I can't come up with another solution that would have any long lasting affect. More of us who live clean should get involved with making the changes within the industry that will lead to an all around better public image of the driver. DD

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I think I miss my mind the most!!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for the defence DD. As neat as it would have been to bust that guy and embarass the heck out of him, 28 years on the road has taught me to stay to myself in many situations. You can't allways be sure what manner of worms will come out of the can.