May Dolla$$ at Team CrossRoads

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Thank you...just into her 85th yr and it was sudden......I think we all want to go like that...no sickness, no pains of diseases...
I agree. My Dad passed in 2003. Complications pain and all that bs. Machines keeping him alive cuz my grandma didn't want to face the inevitable. If we keep living in Chicago though does anyone see age 85 in Chiraq lol.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I agree. My Dad passed in 2003. Complications pain and all that bs. Machines keeping him alive cuz my grandma didn't want to face the inevitable. If we keep living in Chicago though does anyone see age 85 in Chiraq lol.
From what I see on the news you have a better chance at getting shot in Chicago than getting a load that pays $1 a mile

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Lmao. One block away Gangbanger riding his bike by a cop and he throws gang signs at the cops. Cops announce themselves, GB to urns around and shoots at em. Their cruiser takes the shots, they're fine and GB rides off into the sunset. We're in a good area up by Evanston but of course dumba$$e$ travel.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I should give Murray the green light....but he might do something silly and find a load on this holiday Monday....LOL

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll be back in service Wednesday morning. Took 12 days off and found some time to build a new set of shelves for the van. Also mounted a new zero gravity recliner and a new chair for sitting outside. Added a few decorations to make it feel more comfortable too.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1464749285.906988.jpg
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1464749317.369685.jpg