May Be Loads 4 You & Banter

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am just relaxing in the Shade , thinking about how I would be enjoying myself at home with the Grandson over at our house ..
But that will happen next weekend...

In the meantime I am Smiling knowing how much FUN that WOM is having today ..image_search_1557008512542.jpeg

" LOAD 1 "

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Who said I can't choose a carrier?

Edit: worst year I had prior to last (and current year) was $70 k. And, $70k was because of 4 days a week. Yes, I do the 2005 to myself ON PURPOSE :p
My bad! Thought you were complaining about not getting enough from your carrier. I know down here in the colonies the better carriers look for vans to be within 5 years new. I'm knot sure what "time conversion" is between US & Canada. Maybe a 2005 in Canada is the same as s 2015 here??

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My bad! Thought you were complaining about not getting enough from your carrier. I know down here in the colonies the better carriers look for vans to be within 5 years new. I'm knot sure what "time conversion" is between US & Canada. Maybe a 2005 in Canada is the same as s 2015 here??

Yeah its hard to keep track of what I'm complaining about that day, it's about all I do. You're forgiven :laughing:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I’m not gonna be OCD about what load goes in what month. We left home on 4/26 on a sweet weekender to Houston. Monday afternoon & evening took us to Kansas. Wednesday evening, KS to AR, then Thursday AR to IL. Friday afternoon, we picked up the load we’re on now, back to PA. So, a good week

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just found out that telling someone from Guatemala “Happy Cinco de Mayo” is like telling a Red Sox fan, “Congratulations on the Yankees Winning the World Series”.

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just found out that telling someone from Guatemala “Happy Cinco de Mayo” is like telling a Red Sox fan, “Congratulations on the Yankees Winning the World Series”.

That is only a Mexican holiday. Lol.

Reactions: Solar

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pour one out for a dying truckstop. We deliver first thing in the morning to a plant in south central Pennsylvania. We stopped at the J in Breezewood because it’s close to the drop. Go inside, the place is a ghost town. The Perkins went out of business, and the deli-type place is only open M-F. Chips? Yes. Roller dogs? Not even. We go downstairs to the tv room. I knew there was no 4G there, but now they’ve turned off the WiFi. Last but not least, thank God I didn’t need gas, cos the place is now diesel-only.

So let’s try up the hill at the TA. Nope; not van friendly, even though it’s still a thriving place.

Now with Breezewood torn out of our map book, we’ve gone to a TA that feels like home. Lesson learned, eh?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rags, do you know of anyone ..View attachment 18968

" LOAD 1 "
how-about-nope-made-on-inngur-guard-dog-nope-19276411.png

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Pour one out for a dying truckstop. We deliver first thing in the morning to a plant in south central Pennsylvania. We stopped at the J in Breezewood because it’s close to the drop. Go inside, the place is a ghost town. The Perkins went out of business, and the deli-type place is only open M-F. Chips? Yes. Roller dogs? Not even. We go downstairs to the tv room. I knew there was no 4G there, but now they’ve turned off the WiFi. Last but not least, thank God I didn’t need gas, cos the place is now diesel-only.

So let’s try up the hill at the TA. Nope; not van friendly, even though it’s still a thriving place.

Now with Breezewood torn out of our map book, we’ve gone to a TA that feels like home. Lesson learned, eh?

Yup, a Dump! Maybe PFJ will buy them out like they did the Detroiter. Speaking of, we recently stopped at the "new" J on I-5 in Cali Castic Mtn., Beautiful, but same employees and already showing lack of maintenance.