May Be Loads 4 You & Banter

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got out of Alabama, up to Ypsilanti (forget which day). Thursday: MI to TX for a Saturday morning drop. Saturday afternoon, TX to GA for Monday morning. Took a room Monday into yesterday in Madison, GA, where we still are, at the TA. Now hoping to get a load home; got a couple doctors’ appointments.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got out of Alabama, up to Ypsilanti (forget which day). Thursday: MI to TX for a Saturday morning drop. Saturday afternoon, TX to GA for Monday morning. Took a room Monday into yesterday in Madison, GA, where we still are, at the TA. Now hoping to get a load home; got a couple doctors’ appointments.

I unloaded in Allentown , Pa. last night . 1 offer this morning, but a No Go ..

" LOAD 1 "

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I actually got a load offer yesterday and today both from my main company. I knew they read my posts lol...twice in a week, back to back, and they know I'm out for service after covering the holiday weekend

I'm at a doctor's appointment for my daughter, and am going to fix the sprinter before I end up having a service failure (never with my trusty 2005...so far...)

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
No hometown bias there, ha ...? :D

I like the Pacific Northwest ... a bunch!

Every time I'm in OR I wonder what it would feel like if I was a black dude?

I was born and raised in Arkansas, and now live in the St Louis area. We’re jerks around here, lol. So, no home town bias, I promise.

Yea, the lack of minorities in the heavily “liberal” northwest states is quite the oxymoron.

Reactions: Grizzly

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got our (almost) home load: GA to Buffalo. Now at home.
The doctor visits are mine, so Nancy gets to sleep in while I go downstate.
Better get cleaned up and fix a cuppa before I go.

Everyone have a good weekend, and all my love and respect to those who have someone to remember this weekend.