May 2015

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered to the comic relief of the receiving people... Thursday the gate was stuck open and tonight it wouldn't let me in!

And on a side note no heater in the van and its 27* guess the mummy bag is coming out from under the bunk!

Sent from my flying circus

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I don't trust weather.com anymore...freeze warning they said..well my weather station at midnight said 38 and at 5:30 was 32...not the 26-27 they said!!

And cat bowl of water doesn't have a crust of ice either...

Thank God cuz I sure didn't want to lose any plants! :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered to the comic relief of the receiving people... Thursday the gate was stuck open and tonight it wouldn't let me in!

And on a side note no heater in the van and its 27* guess the mummy bag is coming out from under the bunk!

Sent from my flying circus

Ahhh...but Eric there is a trick to delivering there after 11 pm
No one answers that intercom after hours...but there is people in receiving ...the trick.
On the opposite end of gate to the right is a small sign ( hard 2 see ) and there is 2 phone numbers on that sign ... call them till you get an answer and some one will come out and let you in ...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahhh...but Eric there is a trick to delivering there after 11 pm
No one answers that intercom after hours...but there is people in receiving ...the trick.
On the opposite end of gate to the right is a small sign ( hard 2 see ) and there is 2 phone numbers on that sign ... call them till you get an answer and some one will come out and let you in ...:D
See giving away secrets like that one day could cost you money The van will get there ahead of you he will be waiting to get unloaded and you could Zippin get unloaded and get your number one spot while he sits there waiting ...hehe:p

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing yet from in between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis....but I know one thing....
I'm putting a log on the fire tonight!
First Sprinter out 'they say' for FW.