May 2015

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I had put in Application 7 months prior to leaving Bolt ...their Waiting list might be as long as Load -1 's now....they have like a 1% turnover and only replace a van if 1 leaves..
But, Yes CRE was on My short list and this fell in my lap

Thanks! You were on our short list too. But "not adding" is not adding. Our list has been as high as 12-15. Kinda blows that we like our model about the size it is. We're still at "zero turnover" as of today. But I imagine if the expedite market keeps floundering that may change. We LOVE our drivers and the team they have created. It's like a bunch of family members, to a degree. No one wants to ever lose family, but business is business and when we can't satisfy we will expect to lose. The grass is always greener. Such is life.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went to Baltimore last week, stayed in DC area till Thursday night, been home (near Philly) ever since. This is not good.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Went to Baltimore last week, stayed in DC area till Thursday night, been home (near Philly) ever since. This is not good.

You do get plenty out of the Philly area, don't you? It's always a waiting game but we see a fair amount over there. Even CV freight.