March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Need to give ya'll an update...
While in El Paso was booked for a Roundtrip to Roswell NM and the load cancelled when we arrived at shipper... The "Magic 8 Ball" got us some Andrew Jackson's for the cancelled load... Picked up a load on Saturday for the Ford Plant in KC MO for a good rate... Unloaded this morning (Monday was a holiday for the plant) and we are reloaded and heading to Hillsboro Ohio....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Need to give ya'll an update...
While in El Paso was booked for a Roundtrip to Roswell NM and the load cancelled when we arrived at shipper... The "Magic 8 Ball" got us some Andrew Jackson's for the cancelled load... Picked up a load on Saturday for the Ford Plant in KC MO for a good rate... Unloaded this morning (Monday was a holiday for the plant) and we are reloaded and heading to Hillsboro Ohio....

Good morning Gang...
My load is from the same Carrier and its NOT @ .55 either....sweet....mine doesn't unload till 17:00 Thursday evening in KC and ya know there is no early unload....I hope they do go dock high only....then we'd be taking to the Ryder cross dock again to Mr Moe Money...much friendlier place I found....and none of this waiting crap...hard on Murray and hard on us....and then they expect a cheap rate to boot....azz clowns...
Up early here made my pick and hobbled out to Alamongordo Walmart for the night...2 driving days to make 865 miles...should be a piece of cake for this old fart...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good morning Gang...
My load is from the same Carrier and its NOT @ .55 either....sweet....mine doesn't unload till 17:00 Thursday evening in KC and ya know there is no early unload....I hope they do go dock high only....then we'd be taking to the Ryder cross dock again to Mr Moe Money...much friendlier place I found....and none of this waiting crap...hard on Murray and hard on us....and then they expect a cheap rate to boot....azz clowns...
Up early here made my pick and hobbled out to Alamongordo Walmart for the night...2 driving days to make 865 miles...should be a piece of cake for this old fart...
Don't forget to get us some Pistachios

Reactions: hazmat