March 2017 this and that.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking for a good quite generator to power a 30ft camper what would y'all suggest

This thingy majiggy

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the loading dock ... freight hasn't made it into the states yet 30 minutes and detention time kicks in ;) found a shady spot and pull out the camp chair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sitting on the loading dock, freight was there yesterday, no paperwork and people just showed up for work. We must be picking up in the same state.

Reactions: NorthernBill

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking for a good quite generator to power a 30ft camper what would y'all suggest

This thingy majiggy
Champion 3000W.
Buy Amazon, arrived packaged like a Champ. Ha-ha. Great price, runs quiet, has wheels and handle to pull.
They have gas, gas/propane ones. Your choice. Don't take my words for it, read reviews.

Reactions: ucfd608

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuck up in northern Wisconsin where there's no PFJ's around, so I bought a shower at this really nice big mom and pop truck stop. The price 3 DOLLARS!! Wow what a deal.
58506f039f8efb681e9ce1579c28af45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sitting at the loading dock ... freight hasn't made it into the states yet 30 minutes and detention time kicks in ;) found a shady spot and pull out the camp chair!

Are you sure you get detention pay? As I remember with bolt at the border it was all part of the deal to wait if it did not come across yet

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: ntimevan

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

If you don't leave by tomorrow morning, I might catch you in Laredo.
Got the load, and running as fast as I can with it, before they cancel it midway.