March 2017 this and that.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Again a knock on the door.
Visitor says, Excuse me but could you park over with the trucks..
I say, I will consider it later, But seeing that your Sprinter is the closest vehicle to the customer entrance and you been camping there all night, its not likely I'll move either.

(I'm parked in a little cut away that no traffic can use and the farthest vehicle from the building.. What's wrong with these folks)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I say, I will consider it later, But seeing that your Sprinter is the closest vehicle to the customer entrance and you been camping there all night, its not likely I'll move either.

(I'm parked in a little cut away that no traffic can use and the farthest vehicle from the building.. What's wrong with these folks)
The sprinter person is asking you to move?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

The sprinter person is asking you to move?
Correct.. Maybe he has been here so long he has hired on as the parking lot police?:D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When I seen a nun in a wheelchair and my first thought was "Virgin mobile" and now I know I'm going to hell for sure for that LOL
shame-award-1.jpg

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

He probably wants your spot.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
First time in Michigan in about three months just passing through Benton Harbor
I hear they are slamming the walleye over near Detroit if your headed that way.
I am going to swamp country Monroe...I will be checking in at my receiver just to confirm they are closed and then there is a Walmart Lowe's compilation just up the road on US 24

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Booked for Monday morning. Woodville, Wis. to San Antonio, Tx.
Just in your neck of the woods. Delivered in Pulaski then visited friends in Huntsville. Was going to go to Decatur for BBQ on 6th Ave, but decided that 4 weeks out was enough and DH back to Jersey.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: fastman_1

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Speaking of Huntsville, lived there for 8 years. Drove past the old house and was disappointed to see it. I now have 7 "old houses" in my past and Everytime I see one it appears that the new owner doesn't love it like I did! Krap I'm getting old

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Booked for Monday morning. Woodville, Wis. to San Antonio, Tx.
Just in your neck of the woods. Delivered in Pulaski then visited friends in Huntsville. Was going to go to Decatur for BBQ on 6th Ave, but decided that 4 weeks out was enough and DH back to Jersey.

Yep.Wife and I got married at Pulaski courthouse many moons ago by the honorable Robert E. Lee. Big Bob Gibson's still stoking the pits at BBQ joint. Good stuff! Be safe my friend.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of Huntsville, lived there for 8 years. Drove past the old house and was disappointed to see it. I now have 7 "old houses" in my past and Everytime I see one it appears that the new owner doesn't love it like I did! Krap I'm getting old

7 old houses? You were on the run a lot!! lol I only have 3 first one was tore down to make way for a shopping plaza. 2nd is now in the hands of my ex, and 3rd is the Fastman compound.

Lost in Space.

jaxonviking

Expert Expediter
Got to customer 5:00 last night, they were just putting product in boxes for shipment. Then their computer system froze and wouldn't print labels for the boxes... long story short I'm getting detention pay, had a tasty Gyro Omelet at a nearby diner, and got out of there 9:50PM. Derp! On the good side, seemingly no issues out in Lakewood, NY for the drop tonight.