March 2013 locations

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Ever make it to MN....heard there was van breakdown....?

How did you hear that?? ..well kinda..my van kept going into reduced power mode..due to a throttle position sensor issue...so I had brad dh the 250 miles from Mn....the only driver they found to take it wanted $550 to do 280 miles...so I more or less kept the load by putting it on my other van to keep all the $$ so We swapped the load and I dh back home to take the truck in to the dealer tomorrow...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How did you hear that?? ..well kinda..my van kept going into reduced power mode..due to a throttle position sensor issue...so I had brad dh the 250 miles from Mn....the only driver they found to take it wanted $550 to do 280 miles...so I more or less kept the load by putting it on my other van to keep all the $$ so We swapped the load and I dh back home to take the truck in to the dealer tomorrow...

Driver gossip. .....lol....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Met the E O welcome wagon last night ( ovm ) ....you Load 1 drivers should quit picking on him. ....since he is a quiet , soft spoken, ...non opinionated ....bashfull. ....type of guy .......for a second opinion you can ask Ken. .......:D:p