Malls, do we need them?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
A dying breed: The American shopping mall

All we need is a Walmart and a truck stop to buy stuff,,,I have been buying stuff off Amazon...\\
Example: I needed to replace a vacuum cleaner hose, simple, not... so I found a vacuum cleaner store in Chattanooga and they could order me one, it would be 35 bucks.....I checked with Amazon, used my card, and the hose was $7.50 and no freight charge.. Ok, you just have to shop around,,,,retail stores can compete sometimes, and sometimes not. Just Google yourself crazy and save all that riding around in traffic if you can...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A dying breed: The American shopping mall

All we need is a Walmart and a truck stop to buy stuff,,,I have been buying stuff off Amazon...\\
Example: I needed to replace a vacuum cleaner hose, simple, not... so I found a vacuum cleaner store in Chattanooga and they could order me one, it would be 35 bucks.....I checked with Amazon, used my card, and the hose was $7.50 and no freight charge.. Ok, you just have to shop around,,,,retail stores can compete sometimes, and sometimes not. Just Google yourself crazy and save all that riding around in traffic if you can...
I wouldn't buy a box of rags from walcrap.

Reactions: ntimevan