Lovely memphis tn.

PROCUT736

Seasoned Expediter
Still sitting in memphis, gosh i love it here. Maybe if we are lucky they will keep us here all week. It might be 70 tomorrow.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
I told ya I hate memphis. Nothing against the city itsself but as far as freight for E-1 its terrible. IME

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here in Memphis, what a CF....Tanker truck turned over at the 40 240 split going east. Had to zingzang on back roads...

Flatop- Ken wanted me to tell ya, they where in Haw River, saw your van but not you. They got a team feededed run @ 900 total miles.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Sitting here in Memphis, what a CF....Tanker truck turned over at the 40 240 split going east. Had to zingzang on back roads...

Flatop- Ken wanted me to tell ya, they where in Haw River, saw your van but not you. They got a team feededed run @ 900 total miles.

Yeah got to haw river about 4 am slept till noon then got a call for a run so they must have been thru while I was sleeping.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah got to haw river about 4 am slept till noon then got a call for a run so they must have been thru while I was sleeping.

Glad you got out Flattop....at least the wife got to see your van...*LOL*....now in Muscatine Iowa...unloaded.