Louisville / Brooks Ky Pilot exit 121 internet Problems its the Service Provider.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here is a warning to all if your at the pilot in Brooks Ky and purchase the internet there. Be advised that it don't work like it should.
For some reason this last week it didn't like Yahoo at all or Windows Explorer. I thought I may have had a Virus and I got Norton Involved and their techs.
They told me it was the Internet service there, IE the wandering Wifi internet. OK
I go to a TA and it works just fine. But not up there in at the Pilot at exit 121 at Brooks Ky.
Be advised its not your computer if you seem to have problems its the Internet Provider.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
This is an on going problem I'm also an electronics wiz and the main trouble with the wi if in the truck stops is the cheap brand and poor installation of the transmitters, they mount them on the roof and don't aim/focus them properly, I've seen many aimed at the ground or into the roof of the fuel islands, they need to be raised high off the roof in order to get over the trucks driving through the lot. Last night at the breeze wood pa. Truck stops both the ta and pilot sucked, I finally moved to within 30' of the antenna to get signal, but every truck driving by knocked me off, I finally went to bed, just gave up. Sometimes I stroll around looking for better signals, I don't complain to the manager cause they usually have the deer in the headlights look when I tell me how to fix the problem.