Looks Like a rough year

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Looks like a rough year out there with all the Issues facing us from Insurance to Brokers fees to Drivers and Trucks, Reputations taking a beating from the Media and Russians and Others driving trucks for little....makes me think of a time i was up in ERIE PA, right on the lake, and I was in my truck nice and warm and I look out and see this guy in a BEAR SUIT, I mean he was wearing a bear skin rug....wrapped up and he was standing outside, it was like 5 degrees below zero....we struck up a conversation because his van wasnt running and I asked, do you have heat, His response was Theese iz not colld...theese iz a warm da, in Siberia it gets down to 75 degrees below zero, thats a cold day.....theese is a nice day I cant run my truck because the owner wont pay for the fuel, so I wear the Bear....

Hope everybodys ok out there....Moms been up and down, thought I was gonna lose her and she fooled us all and sprang back and is actually doing considerably better, were beginning to think the Darn Dr got his diagnosis wrong....but thats the Doc for ya...Shell be 90 on July 7th...Im pretty sure shes gonna make that, wishing all of you a better year....still planning on coming back if there business out there, some of the posts I read seem pretty gloomy....BE SAFE....Have a great summer...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited: