Looking for veterans who are looking to start a career as an owner and operater

Metro Transport Group

New Recruit
Recruiter
US Marines
I would like to reach out to any military veterans wanting to become an owner operator in the truck driving industry. At Metro Transport Group, we offer a large selection of trucks to choose from and if we do not have the truck you want or prefer, we can locate and acquire the truck of your preference. Metro Transport Group is a veteran owned and operated business. We can make your dreams come true by extending and offering our owner operator program to you with affordable payments and interest rates of as low as 5% on a 7 year loan term. Metro Transport Group has a 24 hour dedicated dispatch team, a state of the art repair and maintenance facility with a discounted labor rate of only $60.00 per hour for our owner operator program. We offer financial guidance and training to ensure you have the right tools and knowledge to make your journey a successful one. For additional information please call John Palmer at 813-468-4801 or 423-745-8100. I look forward to helping my fellow brothers and sisters of the armed forces.

Geographic Locations: Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas

Veterans helping Veterans

Reactions: ucfd608

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would like to reach out to any military veterans wanting to become an owner operator in the truck driving industry. At Metro Transport Group, we offer a large selection of trucks to choose from and if we do not have the truck you want or prefer, we can locate and acquire the truck of your preference. Metro Transport Group is a veteran owned and operated business. We can make your dreams come true by extending and offering our owner operator program to you with affordable payments and interest rates of as low as 5% on a 7 year loan term. Metro Transport Group has a 24 hour dedicated dispatch team, a state of the art repair and maintenance facility with a discounted labor rate of only $60.00 per hour for our owner operator program. We offer financial guidance and training to ensure you have the right tools and knowledge to make your journey a successful one. For additional information please call John Palmer at 813-468-4801 or 423-745-8100. I look forward to helping my fellow brothers and sisters of the armed forces.

Geographic Locations: Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas

Veterans helping Veterans
Please use the free classified ad section for this request as which you are in violation of the forums Code of Conduct that you agreed to when signing up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Reminds me of an old song, lyrics...... selling the sizzle sort of....do not lease IMHO

Well I heard you sold them America
You said it was built to last
Price is right, the time is now
You said it was going fast

Well I've got my beliefs
And I don't agree with a single word you say
A convincing smile, a twist of truth
You seem to get your way

And they believed you
With every word you said
It always sounded so convincing
As you signed their life away
So tell me what you're thinking
When you lie in your bed
The suffering you've caused
Surely it must go around your head

Well they call you Mr Cover
A predator at heart
A man who's reputation
Was dangerous from the start
You lie and you steal, cheat and you rob
Sold anything you could
You never had a second thought for people that you hurt

And they believed you
With every word you said
When you lie in your bed
Surely it must go around your head

It's been so many years
Well you've hurt so many people
As you've singed their lives away
Do you ever spare a moment's thought about the price they have to pay?

And they believed you
With every word you said
When you lie in your bed
Surely it must go around your head...