Looking for permission for Fantasy Football League

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I was looking to see if I could get permission to start a Fantasy Football League if enough EO members were interested. I would have to obviously start it on another site but participation would be free and we would only be playing for bragging rights. If you guys get a chance to discuss it you can give me a yes or no in the thread or send a PM, thank you.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I play on espn..its free. If i can join please let me im in...or pm me info and i can get one together on espn..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I play on espn..its free. If i can join please let me im in...or pm me info and i can get one together on espn..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

I will let you know if we get the OK, I just am not sure because it would require us to use another site. ESPN is a good one, I also like the one for Yahoo because it is easy for beginners.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Paul, I know my nephews play Fantasy football, but I'll confess I don't know what all is involved. Is this something that would be done on a separate forum, do you just need to link to a site or what?

Dale

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Paul,

Thanks for the post. I like what Dale said. As long as it's free - we are fine with it.

Thanks!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
This is a general description of what would happen and what fantasy football is. We would just pick a site like ESPN or Yahoo and set up a league for EO members to join. We would then post the information in a thread so members could go to the site and join the league specifically for us. The members would set up a draft picking the players they want and hope they get them. After that it kind of becomes a game of chess where you want to pick the player you feel will score the most points each week.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
That would be fine then Paul.. I set up a sub forum in the Sport Page Forum.

Enjoy!

Dale

paullud

Veteran Expediter
OK, I guess we will see what we can get started.