Looking for Information

Nascar Dave

Expert Expediter
Im getting ready to start expediting for a owner that has a D truck. Iwant to kow what the average I could make a week. I live in the cleveland area I heard this was a good freight area to make good money if anyone can help me let me know thank you

FJK1954

Expert Expediter
DAVE..TO GET YOU SOMEWHAT OF AN IDEA I NEED TO KNOW WHAT OR HOW HE IS GOING TO PAY YOU AND ARE YOU GOING TO BE RUNNING TEAM OR SOLO AND FOR WHICH COMPANY???:)

Nascar Dave

Expert Expediter
I will be making 65% of what the truck does and I pay the fuel and tolls. Thats what we have on the table and the company will be panther II do they keep you rolling? Does this sound like a good deal let me know thanks Also I will be running solo

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
A lot of what you'll do with Panther are loads to Ford assembly and Visteon (Ford) sub-assembly plants- they are quite busy around the country right at the moment so you should start off doing well. Panther pays good on these loads too. I don't run for Panther but run into a lot of drivers who do at the Ford plants and they are doing fairly good. You'll find some of the plants unload you a lot more effeciently than others. Watch out for this clown with the cowboy hat in receiving at the Oakville, ON assy plant if you go there! Have fun-
Weave