looking for info

the federation

Expert Expediter
I am looking for any info on Bennet Trucking out of Ga, All-State and Nations. Nations is a company I saw Weave mention but I haven't seen anycontact info for them. if anyone has any experience with these companies or any other expediter companies operating out of the Southeast I would be interested in hearing about them. I know Landstar does but I don't meet thier minimum 6month experience yet. thanks and I look forward to hearing fom anyone.

Crazy Eddie

Expert Expediter
I woulsd also like info on expediters in the Southeast if anyone has ANY AT ALL please. So far federation I have found one outfit that seems pretty big here in Atlanta, GA. it is called Housworth trucking in Lithonia, GA 1-800-972-7593. I am gonna try to talk to them this weekend as they I think will do a lease purchase on a truck sometimes. I still want to know of other Expediters in the Southeast if anyone has any contact info for them please post here!!

Thanks Much!!:7

the federation

Expert Expediter
crazy eddie it looks as though we are both researching similiar goals, my email is [email protected]. if you get any info please forward on to me. housworth is a leasing company and then you can go to the company you choose. also square routes is a leasing company out of ocala fla.I have a number for them if you are interested. Bennet trucking is out of stockton, ga. I saw a post that weave made about nations but I have been unable to get any contact info on them. I am going to start sending out apps. in the next few weeks and hope to be driving soon. if there is anything I can do assist please let me know.
the federation

witchita

Expert Expediter
If you go to the job ads on this site you will find quite a few advertize for drivers there. I have spoken with Pat & Sue from Freedom express Lynden TN.,D&J as well as Nations. Several others are there. Find the closest fit for you and start calling...ALL the middle men are there.

Keep it between the lines and take care of each other.