Looking for expedited job

William Meador

New Recruit
Driver
Hey. I'm looking for an expedited job. I have 1 year current OTR experience. I live near Macon GA, but can travel anywhere 3-4 weeks at a time. I have a valid class C license, no DOT card. Thanks.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hey. I'm looking for an expedited job. I have 1 year current OTR experience. I live near Macon GA, but can travel anywhere 3-4 weeks at a time. I have a valid class C license, no DOT card. Thanks.
Yep, Rags beat me to the punch! Classified section and also the Expedite Expo Show in Lexington Ky is 3 weeks away! ALL the Expedite Companies will be there and it's the BIGGEST one of the year!

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can you get a DOT card ?
I would think having one would make the process quicker, smoother.

Reactions: C&J

C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Don't just go to walk the floor.... attend the workshops in the morning..... Check the Expo website for workshop times, pick what relates to you.... L1 is a great company, John the owner is a good fella, so I'm sure West is a great fleet .....