looking for a sprinter or cargo van job Ky

Joshua Slone

New Recruit
I'm 28 years old hard worker i love to travel never have had a speeding ticket never in any trouble clean cut friendly times geting a little rough in my area hardy no jobs so i need a change. If i cant find a job driving for somebody i have some cash saved to get an older model sprinter or cargo van of cube truck looking for non cdl job. Please get in touch with me with a message and with your email and ill send you a resume and infomation and give you number so we can talk hopefully someone is reading this really need something God bless.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi Joshua...just an FYI here. IF you do go the way of Buying a Van most Expediting Companies will Lease your Vehicle if it's no older than 6 years.
You could also Contact the many Companie's Recruiters directly to see if any Owners are looking for a Driver.
Good luck young man!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's always a good idea to drive before investing to find out if this field is a viable alternative for you. If you haven't already be sure to place an add in the free classifieds on this site.

Joshua Slone

New Recruit
Hi Joshua...just an FYI here. IF you do go the way of Buying a Van most Expediting Companies will Lease your Vehicle if it's no older than 6 years.
You could also Contact the many Companie's Recruiters directly to see if any Owners are looking for a Driver.
Good luck young man!
Thanks ill do that also thanks for the advice and hope your year is going good.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Diving is a description of your checkbook during the months of July and January. :dash1:
True Indeed, as it has been over the years...
My Gut, for some Female Intuition, Libra, Optimist sort of way, says 'everything's gonna be alright'!
Enjoy your Day, always Thankful.... PaulnStef39 and all you other Fine Drivers out there!
Tenn Driver Roger, my Folks, my Sister, Robin Williams are all saying "Lisa, go down by the River with Maggie and Paint...it's not Raining". If the Load's are Lacking today, go use your Gift or go spend time with your Family!