Loads

rjthetightway

Seasoned Expediter
Is everyone staying busy out there, not me in the last two weeks I've had one run. I know we have slow times but I've never gone through this before.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
This isn't the time of year I want to work so its slow for me partly by choice but not completely. If ya measure just on load offers and not availability I would say its slow. As a matter of fact and with out looking at numbers I going out on a limb and going to say its my worst year ever since getting into this business.

rjthetightway

Seasoned Expediter
Can't say that for me because I've basically had a load almost every day this year that I've been out but the last two weeks everything just stopped and I've never seen that happen...

BiggMaNN59

Active Expediter
Had 3 loads since Wednesday total miles 2000. Not bad but my driver has been in Ney York state and has been fighting the heavy snowfall. He is heading to Indy In now on an 800 mile run.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I think its the lack of weekend work which has a tendency to make me gun shy on accepting loads that go a little deeper then I want to drive home.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Had 3 loads since Wednesday total miles 2000. Not bad but my driver has been in Ney York state and has been fighting the heavy snowfall. He is heading to Indy In now on an 800 mile run.

Ya, a blind hound could have gotten fat cash this week out of or into update.