Load One welcomes Micki McIntyre

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Welcome Micki McIntrye to the Load One family. Micki will be working with Brian, Anne and Matt in our recruiting department. I am sure many of you may know Micki.

a7dfbc76c18e166cab959f153132852d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's up with the new hires? Are we expecting a big explosion or something? Oh by the way I don't do Facebook for anything.
And the Hamster wheel goes round & round ... Big News right before the Expo ... lets follow the History pattern here folks ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We have had a steady controlled growth rate for years. We are always looking for good talent with the right people! I wouldn't expect an explosion but you will see strong continued growth out of Load One. Our sales team and agents are doing a great job and we need to make sure the fleet is sized to support them. We look to maintain a certain balance between our asset based fleet and our brokerage arm. As well we work hard to help keep our fleet owners trucks filled where a lot of companies understandably choose not to assist. As far as the wheel....nah retention is huge to us and managing average revenue per vehicle. We will not add trucks for the sake of just adding trucks.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As i would like to add John ... you are always looking for ways to improve your company ... you put Load-1 news out here on EO as a way of information to all to see ... You make a splash or get some stuff to stick to the wall as an improvement to your company or Expediting in a whole .... some great intentions may fail but atleast your upfront with your O/OP or drivers ... i may Poke at you once in awhile (alot less since Ovm gone ..lol) ..but its all in fun .. sometimes it mainly at your O/OP s for venting on EO ... where as they could simply call you on phone and discuss it in person ... sometimes i just laugh at the Truck-stop/Beauty-shop hearsay from EO members ...
PS... maybe see you at EXPO in 2 weeks ... but only if I don't have to stand in line for Your Autograph ....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
As i would like to add John ... you are always looking for ways to improve your company ... you put Load-1 news out here on EO as a way of information to all to see ... You make a splash or get some stuff to stick to the wall as an improvement to your company or Expediting in a whole .... some great intentions may fail but atleast your upfront with your O/OP or drivers ... i may Poke at you once in awhile (alot less since Ovm gone ..lol) ..but its all in fun .. sometimes it mainly at your O/OP s for venting on EO ... where as they could simply call you on phone and discuss it in person ... sometimes i just laugh at the Truck-stop/Beauty-shop hearsay from EO members ...
PS... maybe see you at EXPO in 2 weeks ... but only if I don't have to stand in line for Your Autograph ....

Well I hope you make it to the expo! Should be a busy time in our booth with the Miller Lite Nascar there! I like letting the industry know what we have going on. I think the interaction and updates help to tell our story a lot better then a website or a brochure or advertisement. I have always preferred online updated forums like EO or facebook to the traditional old school marketing methods. Everyone has trucks, everyone has some freight...the people you work with and the mindset of the company are what make the difference. When I first started posting years ago people said I would be like other bosses...try and recruit and post for a bit then be gone. Well 8,000 plus posts later....how you like me now! LOL. (Trust me good or bad..OVM helped to give me the thickest skin in the industry! :) )

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well I hope you make it to the expo! Should be a busy time in our booth with the Miller Lite Nascar there! I like letting the industry know what we have going on. I think the interaction and updates help to tell our story a lot better then a website or a brochure or advertisement. I have always preferred online updated forums like EO or facebook to the traditional old school marketing methods. Everyone has trucks, everyone has some freight...the people you work with and the mindset of the company are what make the difference. When I first started posting years ago people said I would be like other bosses...try and recruit and post for a bit then be gone. Well 8,000 plus posts later....how you like me now! LOL. (Trust me good or bad..OVM helped to give me the thickest skin in the industry! :) )
Job done then....LOL You were too much a Scotty's little softee.....:p

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Job done then....LOL You were too much a Scotty's little softee.....:p

Aren't you retired yet??? LOL