Load One August-Keep Rolling Strong

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Afternoon Load One! Got my weekend load off Monday morning and DH about 60 miles and got into a better position. Well that paid off and got a load which delivered just north of the office.

After I unloaded went to the office and said hey to dispatch, ALWAYS good to see them! After that it was shower then bed. Dispatch just called with another good load and this week is already off with a BANG!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
We are so very proud to be the honorary carrier to transport “The Wall That Heals” on part of its 2018 tour.

Howell To Host All New Larger The Wall That Heals

#expedite #expedited #expediting #trucking #load1 #loadone

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
You know a diecast would look good!

Reactions: butch lusk

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Stop on by GATS and say hello!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Would love to see GATS and MATS and see what that's about for sure. I'm going the other direction :(. The booth looks Great!

After I unloaded Wednesday morning it was a sleep/ relocate day. Made it to my new destination Wednesday night and got some good sleep. Thursday morning dispatch called with a 300 mile run and after that was done I was thinking of DH again due to the area and there was another truck there early that day.

I decided to eat lunch late cause I drove straight thru with the run and got there over 3hrs early. As I was eating lunch at the J i notice the other driver was gone and dispatch called and it was Meyers with a load picking up Friday morning and delivers Monday morning!

I've had another stellar week this week. Yes I've done some DH, more than I would like but that's what you have to do sometimes. It's been a GREAT 3 weeks and would love to keep that money train :locomotive: $$$$$ going!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Relocated from WV to Girard, OH.
Got an oil change at Speedco and discovered I have an antifreeze leak in the bunk heater. Going to FYDA in the morning to see if they can replace it.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: jelliott

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One! Drop my load off this morning and stayed in the van with the rooftop ac on and took a good nap. After I woke up I notice I was #5 :eek:. Stayed in the area and no calls today. Moved a bit north closer to another city split the two and see what happens!

Well that split went out the door, LOL. Someone moved up to that area and somewhat shot that deal, LOL. Staying here and again see what happens!

Last edited:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well I got to #1 yesterday afternoon and got a load/shorty and got done with that early. I'm back to being #3 to #4 depending where I do a 19 LOL. Holding and Hanging out here and seeing if I can get a long weekend run or another run, If not Fort Mitchell here I come!