Load One August-Keep Rolling Strong

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got my shorty off a few hours ago. Time to see what's going on and wait for the phone to ring.
And we got another shorty late afternoon picking up in the same city where I delivered earlier this morning, lol. Had to DH back 30 miles. Not so bad. After delivering drove to the nearest truckstop for shower and bed! Good Night Load One!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One live from Petro! Had two runs this week and dispatch tried there best Friday to get me a load and it just didn't happen. I would put the blame on me. In my opinion I was just a bit farther out then I should be and kinda knew that.

Well today Baby Darlin Sweetie Honey, LOL called me with a Monday load! So got the bed and clothes all wash up and now just hanging out.

Last edited:

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator

Spent several hours today watching Tiffany blast down her inflatable water slide.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Wow, look at that smile! It brightens your whole day, Jim, doesn't it?

Reactions: jjoerger

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well I got some sad news :sob:. The run I was planned on today was a dry run. The customer must have hit the wrong button or misunderstood cause the run delivers to them, not picking up. So now its wait and see.

Reactions: ntimevan