Load One 2021

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great opportunity for Load One drivers, their children or grand children:

Even though this post is unrelated to your post, I was wanting to use some of my "Drive for gold" points to buy some Load One merchandise. The only thing that comes up are Load One gift cards. No merchandise. Contacted Drive for gold people. They confirmed that only gift cards are available as well. What's up with that?.Have my Load One cheerleading pom- pom days come to an end?....lol..

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Oh stop it. We got you the porta a john and picnic area LOL. Yes you redeem for gift card that is then used on the company store. Matt K will call you and walk you through the process.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh stop it. We got you the porta a john and picnic area LOL. Yes you redeem for gift card that is then used on the company store. Matt K will call you and walk you through the process.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums
I appreciate the porta pooper. It is a nice, safe way to poop. But can we get a heated toilet seat installed so my heiny doesn't a frostbite ring on it while I sit there posting on E.O.???...lol

Matt has called me as I was all soaped up in the shower. Lucky him!!....lol

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sweet! Keep saving enough of them up and maybe you can buy one of those fancy fast chick magnet Aston Martin cars like Jason Stratham has in that bank job movie! Just learn his accent...lol..

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting silly with the replacement van...lol..New lug nuts.

meanwhile, replaced the front brake pads, abs sensors and repacked the wheel bearings...replaced the caliper pins, bushings, and slide pins on the old current van...this weekend...gave it a going over...
Resizer_16478927267290.jpgResizer_16478927267291.jpg

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, before I went into service on Monday, I barbecued a bunch of chicken to take with me on the road. I figured that grilled chicken is better for me than deep fried restaurant chicken...and cheaper as well! The sugar free barbecue sauce ( C Hughes) is really good.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a early morning load...always liked the airport loads, as much of a pain in the heiny as they can be at times...

Just finished an awesome breakfast at Sami's coney island here in Taylor..the food is excellent! The old traditional Load One hangout down the street has really went downhill ...so sad...

Now to the yard, hopefully plug in, and catch up on sleep.....zzzzz

Been a great week this far!

Resizer_16483027185490.jpg