Load One 2021

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Resizer_16363349800290.jpgResizer_16363349800292.jpgResizer_16363349800291.jpg
Maybe kind of difficult to make it out, but today I made a heat shield to protect the underbody insulation and plastic covering from the exhaust heat today on the replacement van...little by little...

Reactions: RoadTime

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm painting it because whoever the dealer had paint it sprayed it so dry it was dull and had the surface of sandpaper. Repainting it gloss white.. Thank God they only painted the box sides poorly. The whole back end of the box is automotive finish beautiful freshly painted. The whole cab is perfect as well. It's just the box sides that look horrible

Reactions: RoadTime

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wonder if wrapping the box in white vinyl would be cheaper.
It will be wrapped eventually with a military theme graphics that will be better than the current van. I would never wrap a vehicle in replacement of a paint job. I am sanding and painting this to have a smooth base for the graphics to go on next year. That graphic material is so thin, and will show every imperfection through it, as I have learned with the current van.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hopefully last grass cutting for the year done :happydance:

Same problem every year... The last week of leaf pickup is next week, and of course the leaves are just starting to fall. Why they don't use common sense and not a date for pickup is beyond me :rolleyes:

Gave the van a final yard wash, packed up the hose, guess I'm ready for winter :th_smiley-snowbll:

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Resizer_16365008017490.jpgVery happy with the outcome of the box paint job. Not perfect, but close. Very shiny for a FRP box...started on the top side and rear upper marker lights, but ran outta steam....lol. still waiting on the lighted windshield sun visor from my body shop freind to finish that paint job...climbing up and down the extension ladder umpteen million times yesterday really took it's toll on me today...going back in service in the morning to relax and make some big Load One money...Resizer_16365008017491.jpg

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you. I appreciate that.

My light obsession started when I was a 6 year old kid, helping Dad work on his semi...my childhood friends were playing football, I was working on his truck, greasing, washing, making sure all lights work, and of course, helping Dad add lights....lol ...learning how to rebuild a brake chamber, etc...it was my choice..I loved it..even though all those lights look cool, how much better I can see around me at night is incredible. Everything that I am adding onto it has been years in the making, buying things here and there over the years...

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't say just how much I, as I'm sure others, appreciate the free truck wash at Load One. It works beautifully. However, I don't appreciate the lazy P.O.S. drivers who cannot take the time to clean up the grease that they leave on the floor. Down right pizzes me off, especially after spending an hour cleaning grease off of the treads on new $180.00 Keens.

On a humorous note, it cracks me up how many shoppers actually forget where they parked their cars...lol.. As they are holding their key fobs in the air, over their head, pressing that " panic button ", it is always funny to hit your horn a few times...lmao..

Cheap humor...lol