Load One 2021

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
You how it is most are catching up on sleep or doing laundry.....
True, but a whole week without a post? Even Mr. Roadtime is silent....lol..

I remember back in the day when this website was a beehive of activity, when the Load One forum had more views consistently that the general expeditor forum..my, how times have changed..

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Over a week and not one new post? Freight can't be that good....
For me it was 2 Doctor Appointments, another Furnace repair, and major house cleaning/organizing :rolleyes:
No more doctor Appointments till Next year :happydance:

I did manage to get 2 out and back loads this week...so back at home ;)
Looking to get out early this week to be back for Halloween, AKA House Protection Guard :JC-hysterical:

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, that explains things! It was lonely here without you!

Kudos to Tim Beck in dispatch for saving what was sure to be a horrible dissapointing week..

I swear, this job can be a love/ hate relationship, driving one into a mental institution....

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took my 1st load of the week to Kendallville Indiana. Good part was I could see a Walmart from the delivery. Bad part, not truck friendly (at least by their signage), but worse was horrible Cell/internet. Moved to another Walmart 13 miles away. Now that the App and phone could work right again, it started blowing up. Just got another run ♂️. Saw this before I left Kendallville, Smart car on the back of a semi, I was wondering how in the world did they get it up there. I soon found out. That semi turning clearance with the car there, must be crazy tight IMG_7717.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took my 1st load of the week to Kendallville Indiana. Good part was I could see a Walmart from the delivery. Bad part, not truck friendly (at least by their signage), but worse was horrible Cell/internet. Moved to another Walmart 13 miles away. Now that the App and phone could work right again, it started blowing up. Just got another run ♂️. Saw this before I left Kendallville, Smart car on the back of a semi, I was wondering how in the world did they get it up there. I soon found out. That semi turning clearance with the car there, must be crazy tight View attachment 20916

It's actually incredible just how fast those little cars can be with little modifications. Tons of videos on YouTube...

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I Was at the yard last night...thank you, John, for a spectacularly clean wash bay, and even the new carpet in the hallway looks sweet! And the partitions in the men's restroom between the urinals? To say that I felt safer and Mr. Magic Mountain was more at ease was an understatement! The improved water pressure at the sink?...oh, my!....thank you !

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
True, but a whole week without a post? Even Mr. Roadtime is silent....lol..

I remember back in the day when this website was a beehive of activity, when the Load One forum had more views consistently that the general expeditor forum..my, how times have changed..

The world of facebook private groups really changed the landscape. That is for sure. We have a ton of activity on FB in the private group.

Reactions: danthewolf00

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up a load in Cleveland (again), Seems I've been a magnet to the area lately :rolleyes:
But it brought me back home, so I can't complain ;)

Back at home for Halloween as planned. Awaiting my delivery of my Robot Vacuum cleaner :tearsofjoy:

robot-pumpkin-istock.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jelliott and Turtle

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
The world of facebook private groups really changed the landscape. That is for sure. We have a ton of activity on FB in the private group.
As long as Mark ( fill in the blanks as you seem fit..lol) is at the helm of Facebook. I will continue to be absent from that overly nosey and intrusive social media platform...lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-232304_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-232304_Twitter.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 11

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Once again, a shout out to Tim Beck for saving my week, with a load that made sense!..

Too wired up to sleep, watching some movie about a big snake that is eating people in a river.. lol...

Rocket man says hello to everyone...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-164120_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-164120_Instagram.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 9

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome to November????

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums
I'm loving these cooler temperatures. Fat people are not tropical people. We don't like the heat and humidity. It was snowing pretty good south of Erie today, and on 90 in Ohio in Chardon there was accumulations here and there on the grass. It was sweet!...lol..

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw some snow after I picked up a load in Grand Rapids today. Somewhere on 69 before I crossed into Ohio

Finally getting to see some nice tree colors, and snow on the same day

• Wow
Reactions: jelliott and Turtle

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
So....while waiting for a load today at the Flying J in Indy..sitting in the drivers seat, all gassed up, showered up, in freight hauling mode...ready for takeoff, doing a word search puzzle....

Out of the corner of my eye, a blue VW Jetta comes flying around the corner, and goes into the space next to me....hitting the side of my van in the process...going as far as to giggle my man boobs even.. .not much damage was done, just my rearward facing side mounted backup light was smashed, his front bumper cover was smashed a little...marker light busted...in the thickest foreign accent, he is literally begging me not to call the police...not going to happen. I'm thinking I can see him calling one of them t v. Lawyers that thrive on trucking accidents....suing either Load One or me, or both...ya never know these days...so while I am on the phone with 911, taking pictures, he is trying to leave until I told him that I had the whole thing on camera..to make a long story short, an hour later the cop shows up. Come to find out, he just recently came to our country, no license..he was issued citations and a court date..

Always cover yours, and Load One's butt..ya never know.