Little Truck Solutions & Others

ds1450

Expert Expediter
Good Day,

After a few years out of the business, I am looking into getting back on the road... Van only this time. A friend runs Independent for LTS and has done OK. Can anyone steer me to other freight companies like LTS. I will not go back to any of the big 3 or 4... I do like the idea of no QC and none of the other headaches. These companies seem to just bid on load board loads which is fine with me. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
"Load board only" loads potentially more sitting and lower overall rates to your truck. There's something to be said about having customer freight. But yes, it comes at a cost.

ds1450

Expert Expediter
Yes, I am aware... spent 5 years on the road. Doi you know of any companies similar to LTS?>

Thanks

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Not sure who uses QC. Or who's adding trucks.
Maybe check with On-Dekk & Red Ball. I see Rob's trucks (InDekk) all over the country. Red Ball has run some loads for us that we brokered to them. Always seemed smallish but reliable.

ds1450

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the replies... I will be posting another question based on the companies I have looked at. I miss the business and can't wait to get back out. :) Dave