List of Expediting Companys

Zfox141

Rookie Expediter
Hi EO Forum,

I am trying to gather a list of expediter companies. Feel free to add to this list.

Company

Landstar Express
Fedex Custom Critical
Panther
Tri State
Express 1
Bolt Express
All State Express
Nations Express
On Time Express
Prestige Xpedite
Premium Transportation Logistics
Try Hours
Jung Express
Dynamex
Load 1
S2
Express Way
Diamond Delivery Services
Fusion Transportation Group
J.D Clark
Errands 1st
DMW Expedite
Barret Direct Line
Day or Nite
Active Aero Motor Carrier
Millhouse Logistics & Exoress
Heartland Express

Zfox141

Rookie Expediter
And that would be....

I am open to any and all opinions.

From speaking to Fedex CC, they have too many vans at the moment so I they will not be a good option.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And that would be....

I am open to any and all opinions.

From speaking to Fedex CC, they have too many vans at the moment so I they will not be a good option.

Most all on your list have too many vans, sir.... that is one reason you'll find many sub species/ mom and pop carriers out there...all wanting to re-invent the wheel and like Burger King...have their way....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
As an esteemed company owner once said....it all about VOLUME....and WE vans are a COMMODITY....acquire as many loads in a week as possible....500 vans = 500 loads HE makes money....be darned if the van owner does...we are even silly enough thru assorted fees that some actually pay clowns like him to sit out there....LOL

Zfox141

Rookie Expediter
Those are good points...

Just curious.. Who are you signed on with and are you currently happy with them?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those are good points...

Just curious.. Who are you signed on with and are you currently happy with them?

Load 1 for now...yes happy...but businesses change and company policies change that might not suit ones liking, so change is always a possibility....IF you plan to be long term in this biz....never quit looking for your next carrier, plan B is always recommended...stay current with the happening around you ....that once bad carrier might have a policy change and they aren't as bad as they once were...

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I don't see On-Dekk Transportation on the list.

Also Express Family of Companies ( Express Logistics)

Where is Rush Transportation/ Expediting?

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
No, what I say is its not a real truck.....:D

sent from my Galaxy S3

I don't think it is right to pick on the Van's. I used to hear those big truck drivers on the CB bragging on the CB about how important there job is. Every job is important,try to deliver that load without the fuel clerk or any other of the employees that support trucking. As far as the size of the truck goes,no matter how big the truck there is something bigger,a van is not a 18 wheeler but a 18 wheeler is not a train either or a cargo ship. Van's do the same job as larger trucks. Like the spoke's in a wheel they all work together.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Size DOES matter.

Fedex's latest ad to pull a company reefer says $2.10 all miles.

Last edited: