Lifes Mottos what a nice Post

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I will make this short as I can without boaring youall to death, this is sad a very sad story.

Last year I remembered I had some nieghbors who moved to Phoenix. The oldest daughter Tina was in the same grade as me and Trisha was two grades lower.

They moved between the summer of Junior and Senior for Tina I thought this must be quite sad for her at the time.

Anyway advance almost 30 years, Call Mrs. the Mother just to let her know hey I found your number and I am in town, could not hook up and they wanted to take me to eat her and Mr. We talked about all the intresting things of past the Old Chriscraft Boat we docked on there dock etc.... They had a Century these were two 50s wooden boats both beautiful.

I never dated either of these girls but they were both adoreable, maybee cause they were just better as friends.

In the story telling, Tinas first husband past away about 15 years ago, she got her life back together and is doing well.

Now advance to Friday evening, with the invation open to call while in town took another load to Phoenix, the last time there tried to hook up, and was informed that Trishas husband was just rushed to the hospital for what? Not my business to pry. Than on Friday I got the unfortunate news that her husband passed away last week. Now Trish waited until she was almost 40 to marry and have a child, now comes the really disspointing news, her 3 year old daughter has Lukemia.

So whats an old friend to do I ask you all? Stay away? Just send some small gifts to the little girl, a card what? Very awkard position I felt terrible while on the phone, wanting to care, cry both, thankfull for my families health and well fortunes? Wow if you have it in ya please send a prayer for this young girl and her mother.

are12

Expert Expediter
BroomPilot,

Thanks for sharing that sad story. It makes me realize just how grateful I should be that my children and grandchildren are healthy.

I will keep them in my prayers.