Lets Remember September Locatoons & More

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe Earlier .... slept 7 hours and now 590 miles out ..

General Transmission

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.
Can't deliver till 9am Friday morning ...would of been closed tonight ... works out lost about 1 1/2 hour in Dallas ... rain .. traffic .. so relaxing drive now ...lol

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At pickup. Damaged freight. Standby...

Sent from my i-sung.
Mind-boggling...
Save on pallets and good boxing, but ship it via Expedite...

Sent from my i-sung.
Was it washing machine parts just sitting on a pallet unboxed?

I refused a load at the shipper one time. They said the other guys take it like that. I laughed and said I'm not them.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi all. Popping my head up because I think this is important.

You all know I've been trading bitcoins and altcoins. Just wanted to pass on this to you

TraderDaddy

Ever wanted to try bitcoin but afraid of losing? This allows you to invest and mathematically will not trade at a loss. Those interested in cryptocurrency check it out. My last manual trading gain was 61.5% but I've gone all into this.

It automatically trades 24/7 and allows you the time to do whatever it was you were doing (realistically I can make more putting my time into expediting on the small amount I have invested ) and I'm back to work, but didn't have to give bitcoin up.

What does it cost? Nothing. You keep full control over your investment, but have to "stake" a coin, sell everything if you decide to exit, it remains yours

What do I get for saying this here? Nothing. In fact, they will probably be annoyed at me sending new people right now, some have been waiting months, access is being granted slowly.

So, this is directed to those who are interested because they hear it in the news and are afraid to try it out. In my testing it's taken everything I could throw at it and done nothing but return hundreds of tiny gains, not one loss. Newbie friendly to the extreme

Carry on, I'll be back to talk expedite when I'm done playing lol

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Hi all. Popping my head up because I think this is important.

You all know I've been trading bitcoins and altcoins. Just wanted to pass on this to you

TraderDaddy

Ever wanted to try bitcoin but afraid of losing? This allows you to invest and mathematically will not trade at a loss. Those interested in cryptocurrency check it out. My last manual trading gain was 61.5% but I've gone all into this.

It automatically trades 24/7 and allows you the time to do whatever it was you were doing (realistically I can make more putting my time into expediting on the small amount I have invested ) and I'm back to work, but didn't have to give bitcoin up.

What does it cost? Nothing. You keep full control over your investment, but have to "stake" a coin, sell everything if you decide to exit, it remains yours

What do I get for saying this here? Nothing. In fact, they will probably be annoyed at me sending new people right now, some have been waiting months, access is being granted slowly.

So, this is directed to those who are interested because they hear it in the news and are afraid to try it out. In my testing it's taken everything I could throw at it and done nothing but return hundreds of tiny gains, not one loss. Newbie friendly to the extreme

Carry on, I'll be back to talk expedite when I'm done playing lol
Way ahead of you, I'm investing in income tax deductions called "Transitcoin"

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had to share it. Just for those that are curious about bitcoin, I don't make anything (for recommending it) and neither does anybody else there. The owner/creator made his own coin and is one of those rare people that values his beliefs over everything else, like money.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought about starting Brokecoin but...yeah, no
s_59c15a79c6c7952ad50188c1.jpeg

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I was dropping the Louisville load got the call Newmarket ON 568 miles Addison IL. For 7 am. No sleep til Mid mich where I'll use up the spare 4.5hrs surely. 1 skid thank god yesterday load took whole area and my stuff passenger seat ,30 min nap in drivers seat all I could get.
I love my sleep hope to have phone no ring after del til noon

These guys are busy
Goin back in my sprinter as oo at 70% next month any canada drivers interested in being steady busy n Make 35% clean pm me I try replace myself I so would stay if didnt have the almost brand new sprinter
Ya winter will see a slowdown but I feel much hope canadian expediting be Great Again

Reactions: brokcanadian