Lets Remember September Locatoons & More

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Driving along ...
9d3361ec39f1af2fcc3ae6b3dccb7e6a.jpg

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Is that the upgraded drivers seat in a Promaster?

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And the learning curve takes a turn thru the wallet...lol

And it continues, but I'm learning so much :dash2:

Finally figured out and found what I need. A fuel Line Seal Ring.

I was just going to get that, then remembered part of the connector is also broken, plus it's really old. So I ordered a whole new fuel line with connectors.

I didn't call Wayne on it. Based on previous experiences, anything specifically made for my year,(which this is), he would have to order anyways. And I know he would not have a complete fuel line for a 2002-2003, especially new.

Only question is if I will attempt to replace it. I know I can connect the one end, but not sure where the other end goes...yet :rolleyes:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I was just going to get that, then remembered part of the connector is also broken, plus it's really old. So I ordered a whole new fuel line with connectors.

I didn't call Wayne on it. Based on previous experiences, anything specifically made for my year,(which this is), he would have to order anyways. And I know he would not have a complete fuel line for a 2002-2003, especially new.

Only question is if I will attempt to replace it. I know I can connect the one end, but not sure where the other end goes...yet :rolleyes:
I think you have a Gremlin problem ...
9a857465ba12111c452b874d2f447050.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I think you have a Gremlin problem ...
9a857465ba12111c452b874d2f447050.jpg

This time the Gremlin was mostly me :rolleyes:

On a similar note: One of my 1st cars was a AMC Gremlin. It was my grandparents car.

1973-amc-gremlin-x.jpg

I remember taking a 5 hr trip once with them, I sat in the front middle as the car for maxed out with our stuff. Still trying to figure out how that worked. With just 2 front seats, obviously no seat belt for me. Sure don't look very comfortable where I would have been :eek: No wonder I don't trust parking brakes :p

1977-amc-gremlin-x-029.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
This time the Gremlin was mostly me :rolleyes:

On a similar note: One of my 1st cars was a AMC Gremlin. It was my grandparents car.

View attachment 16227

I remember taking a 5 hr trip once with them, I sat in the front middle as the car for maxed out with our stuff. Still trying to figure out how that worked. With just 2 front seats, obviously no seat belt for me. Sure don't look very comfortable where I would have been :eek: No wonder I don't trust parking brakes

View attachment 16228
No seat belts, no car seats, no air conditioning and you smoked in the car with the windows up and kids in the back. Remind me, were those the good old daze?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No seat belts, no car seats, no air conditioning and you smoked in the car with the windows up and kids in the back. Remind me, were those the good old daze?

LOL, that's for sure.

Another found memory of that trip. Grandpa did smoke, with the window up. I ended up getting my leg burned as he was aiming for the ash tray and missed :eek:

Always wondered where that scare came from :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

LOL, that's for sure.

Another found memory of that trip. Grandpa did smoke, with the window up. I ended up getting my leg burned as he was aiming for the ash tray and missed :eek:

Always wondered where that scare came from :rolleyes:
giphy-facebook_s.jpg