Let's open up this can of worms, shall we?? If you had to vote in the Presidential election today,

D Green

Expert Expediter
None of the above?

:) Sure seems you missed a category, DD. Ohh, can drivers discuss politicians, and stay civil? Can anyone??:7

I will admit ti voting for GW last time, but with his actions with the Patriot act, & the illegal aliens, I will have a hard time doing so, again. (can you tell I'm more of a constitutionalist?)

But........who should I vote for? DIIK

I think, as Tx allows it, I'll vote in the democratic primary this year, since there will be no republican primary. Mayhaps I can confuse their numbers.:p

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: None of the above?

[font color="red" size="4"]You mean to tell me only 19 expediters or members of this forum vote? No wonder our country is in the shape it's in!!! I'll lay any odds the non voters are the first to :censoredsign: about something.[/font]
All votes are unidentifiable!!! no one will know who voted for who, not even the administrators. I hope the next time I look at this tally, there will be [link:www.expeditersonline.com/dcforum/DCForumID18/179.html|1000 votes???]

D Green

Expert Expediter

LOL, Tony..preach to 'em. :D

As I tell all I encounter down here, no vote, no right to bi..bit..er, complain. Seems I remember a stat, only about 26% of Americans vote. Pathetic.

ONESTACK

Expert Expediter

>LOL, Tony..preach to 'em. :D
>
>As I tell all I encounter down here, no vote, no right to
>bi..bit..er, complain. Seems I remember a stat, only about
>26% of Americans vote. Pathetic.

It doesn't matter who a person votes for,just as long as they take the time and effort to vote.Sure (GW) is not the best lately,but he's for the military at least. Thxs.for listening.:9

silverdollar

Expert Expediter

How in the hell can you say GW is for the military when he wants to cut their benefits and combat pay/

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: VOTE NOW!!!

2 Weeks ago we had 19 votes in 2 weeks. Now 2 weeks later we have 8 more for a total of 27 votes. That is an average of 6.75 votes a week or almost 1 vote a day. Problem is!!! There is 255 days till ELECTION DAY!!! We have 1492 members on this site and about 500 guests daily but lets not count the guests. In order for all the EO members votes to be counted, there needs to be an average of 5.75 people per day vote, starting now. Speak out and be counted! Surely you don’t want to just sit back and let the world pass you by. I’m sure a presidential election and the out come has to be of some interest to you. If not on a personal level surely it must on a business level. On this site it doesn’t matter if you’re a US citizen or not. Your vote is counted weather you reside in the Great north (Canada), over in the UK, from right here in the good old US of A, or any other part of this earth. If you’re from outer space please tell us all about it and how you got here. All votes are confidential. No one but you knows how you voted.

ACE

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Tony

I only recently looked at this forum and voted. Last election we had this on the general forum. I believe others may be like me and only check the general forum.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

>Tony
>
>I only recently looked at this forum and voted. Last
>election we had this on the general forum. I believe others
>may be like me and only check the general forum.

I BEG your pardon!! Just getting around to us are you??

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

Yes, the gloves are officially OFF!!!!

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I think I miss my mind the most!!