Let's make it a November to remember !!!!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Since Wombat is on Facebook, then why isn't everyone on EO, LOL. Just messing with Wombat.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The first of the new driver lounge furniture has arrived! We are replacing the couches and chairs with new power reclining theater seating today. As well.... we have two deluxe massage chairs coming that should arrive in the next week to ten days! Should make the lounge an even more comfortable place to relax and unwind.

View attachment 15010 View attachment 15011

Wow John! Just tried out the new power recliner. Fantastic! Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Turtle

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The first of the new driver lounge furniture has arrived! We are replacing the couches and chairs with new power reclining theater seating today. As well.... we have two deluxe massage chairs coming that should arrive in the next week to ten days! Should make the lounge an even more comfortable place to relax and unwind.

View attachment 15010 View attachment 15011

Wow John! Just tried out the new power recliner. Fantastic! Thank you! :)

Glad you liked it. Those and the massage chairs should be a nice was for our drivers to relax and destress between loads or when they are at the yard.

Reactions: RoadTime

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New EGR value ordered. Cleaning would not help my old one. Still getting error code P0404. The oven cleaner worked great. Made it look like new. Something inside is holding it about 20% open. After new one comes in I'll try to take it apart and see if it's repairable.

Reactions: ntimevan

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
New EGR value ordered. Cleaning would not help my old one. Still getting error code P0404. The oven cleaner worked great. Made it look like new. Something inside is holding it about 20% open. After new one comes in I'll try to take it apart and see if it's repairable.

Eddie, there is a plastic part that connects the motor shaft to the valve. After years of use that plastic becomes brittle. I suspect that you will find this part in pieces.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: kg