Leading edge Tesla!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great if true maybe if we can reduce our carbon footprint at a reasonable cost it will work
I think once us old dinosaurs leave this world for the next generation that won't be so rooted in love of fossil fuels..
with costs being reduced there is no reason why new housing can not be solar and or battery powered and screw the big oil companies and power generation companies...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To bad it won't be all peaches and cream. Some areas already allow power companies to charge fees to those who use solar. Our government who makes as much as so called big oil off a gallon of gas is still going to take their cut. Who knows what the new tax to replace the lost revenue will be, maybe a wonderful new the peoples power generation tax because you know it's only because they care . I can see it now, if you like your power company you can keep your power company.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
To bad it won't be all peaches and cream. Some areas already allow power companies to charge fees to those who use solar. Our government who makes as much as so called big oil off a gallon of gas is still going to take their cut. Who knows what the new tax to replace the lost revenue will be, maybe a wonderful new the peoples power generation tax because you know it's only because they care . I can see it now, if you like your power company you can keep your power company.
Yeah I can see an income stream for lawyers...the power consortium not wanting to let go...fees and such for disconnecting from grid.....and yet it some states power companies are required to buy back excess power from home owners at market rate....SD is NOT one of them states unfortunately...they are stuck in the dark ages still...

Reactions: ntimevan

JCH

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great if true maybe if we can reduce our carbon footprint at a reasonable cost it will work

Yep reduce the footprint of my truck and increase the footprint of the power company by more than the reduction in the first place I. E. Power company plants and truck and related service will out way any benifit

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums