Laundry on the road

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Flying J or a Pilot was my choice. Loved that they went to the swipe cards instead of having to use coins.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
True, but you still need detergent and this is much lighter weight and takes up a lot less space than liquids or powders or even pods.

Reactions: Ragman

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't remember what brand, but got them at Kroger and Walmart. It's a sheet that has detergent, fab softner and a dryer sheet all in 1 sheet....andnthey really work. I started buying them after some liquid products froze on me once (and then the even worse thawing all over). Box is blue and white.

Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One of the necessary evils of this life is doing laundry on the road. A friend has used these and gives them thumbs up rating. You can save both space and weight with these and still get perfectly clean laundry.

Well ain’t that something
Never knew it existed.

I rarely, if ever now, have the need to do laundry on the road. But I could see this being pretty useful

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
giphy.gif

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Amazon link
Purex 3 in 1 complete

Tomorrow I'll show how just a little Windshield Washer Fluid and club soda can get rid of those pesky blood stains.
Yikes, a little over $2 per sheet compared to 23c per sheet. Might be the way to go but at about 9 to 1 it would have to be great.