Canada Latest Crossings

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
4 times to Canada this year, trip one back thru Windsor paid $5 trip two exit Buffalo peace bridge no fee next time cross 87 VT no fee forth time cross Eastern MT from SK paid $5.

Whats up with these fees and not being consitant, I am not about to begin arguing with request from a guy with a gun.

By the way these border guards in Montana were very, friendly compared to all the others. I knew I was not in trouble as I usually feel like a convicted criminal or they make you feel that way.

Opps forgot I also crossed once from BC into WA. now those guys were really having a bad day. Smile guys nothing in here.

Dark_0ne

Expert Expediter
Ahhhhh border fees, ain't they wonderful?

Let's see I have made over a hundred crossings, but for most of them I had a sticker. The few times I didn't I have always hed to pay, even when I was bobtailing a half mile to p/u a trailer.

Funny thing is I have mostly had good experiences crossing into the US. Best guys by far though we in ND. I was picked for random search there, and while waiting we had coffee and a nice chat.

Now coming back into Canada can be a bit rougher. When all is said and done though I just chalk them up to experience, good or bad.