Largest comeback in history!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Now THAT'S a comeback!

And we have Colts vs Bears. Now this is a game I can get into!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"You cannot tailor make the situations in life, but you can tailor make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise"

Zig Ziglar

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Almost turned it off before second half.

Observation. CBS stunk!!!! whats up with this terrible noise everytime between plays they change the camera from one to another that they have to blast the volume with this dumb noise. I am watching the game for crying out loud I did not appriciate this aggrivating what ever it was volume, like a string of guitars.

Boomer, good commentator but the man is not aging gracefully. The nice looking African American man had to make sure WE ALL KNEW AFRICAN AMERCIANS were coaching the game. OK I got the hint, but I thought we were not suppost to seperate the fact that white, black, yellow we are all Americans.

Did anyones heart not go out to Dungy last year over his son? So whats the big deal here about Race.

Can Chicago get in the end zone against this defense? I thought this was Indys weak spot. I did not observe this at all did you? The defense let in one Touchdown in the first half that was preventable stopped them twice in the red zone. Very impressive.

Chicago did not get lucky but its opponet was not near the caliber of what New England brought to the field.

I see a Super Bowl Shut Out.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Talked with a friend of mine, I was unaware Boomer has had some very personal problems with a dissabled son. This would answer my comment. I mean the man had to of taken care of himself thru out life, working out, eating right. But a problem like this would be very hard to deal with even if you are super rich. My heart goes out to him.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
The Colts D in the playoffs has been awesome. The return of Sanders and Bethea has certainly had a positive impact. The D must have a better attitude with them on the field. Plus, Sanders is involved in most plays. Bethea has a big impact as well. Darn good rookie.

I think the Colts will dominate the Bears. But, I hate to gloat or take things for granted. Will celebrate after the game.