>Faster than a speeding poulet.
>
>Owner/Operator Big 'B'
>Experienced
>10 years auto transport
>2 years local/distance expedite
>Laurel, MD (Washington DC area)

Hi to all O/O drivers,
LOL, Thank you God, I do not have the fear of been kidnaped, I was born in Mexico many moons ago, and blend with the bulgo, I have been in Laredo twice on February this year, satying on motel 6 $41.00 for two (well I speak spanish and sweet talk to the girl on the front desk).We watched the local news about kidnapings of US citizens, and it is a topic that concern all of us going to go to Laredo Mexico or any U.S./Mexican border, and of course some of us and why not, will try to get that bargain/adventure in Mexico. There are a number of people that advertise over the cb and trying to loure you to take their "safe round trips" to Mexico, In my opinion these are the kind of actions/offers that will raise a big red flag to me, if I had green eyes, blond and caucasian, I will go to Laredo Mexico only in groups of two or more friends, only then I /We will feel more safe. You know the saying that goes, the best part of the dices is not to play with them. This is just MHO, it is all about pure and common sense, there is and we allways will be exposed to danger any where we go on our profession and we better be aware of it and be prepared for it. Hope no to offend any one reading this post.
Best regards,
J. Rivera,
O/O since 1997,one cargo van
Leased to an excellent company (the best I found so far)
Dirving team with my best friend, partner and son
Trying to make my drivers happy on my other two cargo vans with good wages and attention to their needs
Working to make my goals a real factor.
P.S. Again my appologies for my bad English ant typos. 35 years and counting in this land of God and beautifull Country (Land of the Free and the Brave).
:+ :-( :)