Laptop took a crap....

are12

Expert Expediter
Hi everyone,

Need some advice from any computer geeks on here.

I was on my laptop earlier and the only thing I did was close the top. I went to get back on it, about 5 minutes later, and the screen is completely black.

I tried shutting it off and turning it back on but the same thing happens, it tries to power up but nothing. Even if I leave the power button on and close the lid, it will not go into hybernation.

Any suggestions or guess??

are12

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the reply....

even though that is not what I wanted to hear!!!:+ :+

I am just grateful it is still under warranty so I guess when I get home - it will be going to Best Buy!!

riverrat2000

Seasoned Expediter
hopefully its not that bad, if it is consider one from vision computer, I bought my last one from them and really like this thing and they have online support, also I did have an annoying hardware problem when I first got it there was a workaround as I didn't want to send it in but the great part was that when I finally made it down there to get it repaired they didn't even bother with fixing it they just took my hard drive out of the old one and gave me a new computer, really great people to work with, unlike the geek squad I really do hate best buy.

are12

Expert Expediter
Took it to Best Buy, said they think it is the mother board so they are sending it out for repairs. Thank God for extended warranties!

I do know what you mean about dealing with Best Buy but the people here in MS are very nice.