Ladies New Idea Bakeing In Truck

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
Something new and I tried it and love it!! Its a go-get-it for all of the ladies out there while supplies last. Got mine at Walmart a Holiday Time Brownie Maker and it works perfect. Like in *8 minutes you have brownies and no fuss and easy to clean up. I buy the Martha White muffin or 1st one I tried was the Chocolate Chip one and Wow!! only $14.96 and its a gotta have, just use pam spray and let your baking begin. They also have the cupcake or muffin one so try it you will love it. You can now bake in your truck!!!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
What! You don't think that men can do this? And here I was thinking we were a "enlighten" group here.

Sent from my DROID X2

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
OK I must be honest here my husband did find it first, Hey guys too sorry but got our friends started on it too. Serious buy here!! Enjoy men too!!

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
I got mine and love it! I made German chocolate cake squares by making the cake squares and then layering them. Can use this handy little tool for othet things also like grilled cheese (the square insert is removeable leaving a little grill type oven when removed). You bake cornbread or bisquits or make pancakes with it. Limitless possibilitides. A got to have for the truck.

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
Got your picture of the scrambled eggs wow now I am hungary~~ Life is good and hey your cooking!! I love it and one of the best buys in a long time thanks Walmart!!

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Yes I scrambled eggs on it last night lol. Worked beautifully and cleanup was a snap. I am going to buy another one as a backup for when this one wears out. I love it. The best purcase I have made for the truck. And I am actually doing that nasty four letter word I hate so much lol c o o k ing! You should have seen my hubby scarfing down those cakes. Boy he has a smile on his face. He even went so far as to ask me if I am going to make more. And let me know sally ann uses hers every day. Hmmmm had to remind him my name is not sally Ann. Lol but I will say with this handy little item he will probably get a lot luckier with that nasty four letter word in the future roflmao :)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Using a toaster or convection oven

Refrigerated crescent rolls
pepperoni
string cheese

layer crescent roll with pepperoni and then cheese, roll up and bake.

take crescent rolls
spread nutella on them
roll up and bake

Take crescent rolls
spread with peanut butter
sprinkle with chocolate chips
roll up and bake

Fruit salsa and tortillas
2 kiwis, peeled and diced
2 Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and diced
8 ounces raspberries
1 (16 oz) carton of strawberries, diced
2 tablespoons white sugar (more or less to taste)
1 tablespoon brown sugar (more or less to taste)
3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor (I used strawberry)

10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray

Cinnamon sugar:
1 cup white sugar
2 Tablespoons cinnamon

1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.

2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

3.Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Spray again with cooking spray (not necessary if using melted butter).

4.Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture. This salsa can also be serve with cinnamon graham grackers or cinnamon pita chips. Best when made and eaten the same day otherwise the fruit gives off so too much juice and it gets runny.

Broccoli and Italian Sausage Egg Muffins

Ingredients

1 pound Italian Sausage (sweet, mild, hot variety depending on your preference)
1 cup broccoli florets
8 large eggs
1/4 cup milk (or half and half depending on how you're feeling that day)
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
salt & pepper to taste
Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese as needed

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
5. Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.

Cheese tomatoes
4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil

Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
ROFLMAO uhhhh Jenny, that just looks like too much work for me. Course Sally Ann is probably salivating about now looking at those recipes. Bet she is already trying one out. The ladys a regular little Susie homemaker! lol Me I like this little 15.00 brownie maker. It is really simple and quick has all kinds of potential easy uses. Made a whole plate of German cake pastries in less then half hour. Made brownies in less then 10 minutes. Scrambled eggs and made scrambled egg sands in under 5 minutes. Hardly any clean up too! All the home made stuff like you girls are doing! Quit doing that after the first 10 year on the front lines of marraige! Yep, decided c o o k was definitely a four letter word, just nasty! Decided I wasn't going to do it any more! I got really good at the Peg Bundy imitation!:D

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Well, I did it! I went and bought a second one. This time I got the round cookie one. OMG I am c o o k i n g! :eek: