Kudos to all the help I got

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
For those of you who didn't see my posts about the trouble I had charging my aux batteries, I just wanted to share how everybody who responded to my post helped me.

Espar of Michigan, one of my favorite companies to do business with, who sold me my isolator and 150 amp breaker, was very patient with me, accepted all my annoying phone calls and was the one who finally figured out that I hadn't grounded my isolator and that was my problem.

Best Buy on Loop 20, Laredo helped me check my circuits, taught me how to use my multi-meter and was able to ground my isolator with a couple of quick twists of a socket wrench and crimped connector. And then he only charge me for 1/2 hour of labor. I would have paid more.

Everybody else who came up with all the reasons my circuit probably wasn't working.

What I want to know is, doesn't anybody work? How could so many people be available to help me today? Do I owe you all consulting fees?

Thank you so much.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
For those of you who didn't see my posts about the trouble I had charging my aux batteries, I just wanted to share how everybody who responded to my post helped me.

Espar of Michigan, one of my favorite companies to do business with, who sold me my isolator and 150 amp breaker, was very patient with me, accepted all my annoying phone calls and was the one who finally figured out that I hadn't grounded my isolator and that was my problem.

Best Buy on Loop 20, Laredo helped me check my circuits, taught me how to use my multi-meter and was able to ground my isolator with a couple of quick twists of a socket wrench and crimped connector. And then he only charge me for 1/2 hour of labor. I would have paid more.

Everybody else who came up with all the reasons my circuit probably wasn't working.

What I want to know is, doesn't anybody work? How could so many people be available to help me today? Do I owe you all consulting fees?

Thank you so much.

We work nights and loose sleep during the day while trying to solve all the expediter problems. :D