Knoxville truck stops?

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Which of the 3 is the better choice to relax at. Have delivery monday am..thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
the j has some shade depending if u find an empty space but it can be busy there. I dont have anything good to say about the TA

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Im starting to hate everything that is truck related ...lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The J has recently remodeled the showers and drivers lounge including new furnature...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Parking is good, shade trees new showers. The j is better than the ta for parking. Ta is better for food.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Parking is good, shade trees new showers. The j is better than the ta for parking. Ta is better for food.

Its winter don't need shade trees..:p..I don't like the sloped parking on the outside edge...and it is STILL too crowded....LOL

dualling pistols at 30 paces at sundown....lol

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Then thats where im going. Dualing pistols thats entertainment.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So it is sundown...Xiggi and OVM are face to face....John Elliott is the umpire....explains the rules,
as he hands OVM his pistol he slips bullet from chamber, he turns to Xiggi, hands him his pistol and slips him the extra bullet just in case.....LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But they have Free Showers. Lol

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think them old van guys like TA s and Walmarts .......:D....:D:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Set your truck up so you don't need the truckstops. Then quiet places are easy to find. We like lowest and home depot, Target, large movie complexes. There are lots of places that are safe and quiet once you start looking.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
My truck is setup for anything. Just need truck stop for fuel and shower...but still hating it..lol

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Then get fuel and a shower and go somewhere else, that's what we do. We hate sitting at truckstops also.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Ill take a Walmart over a truck stop anyday, especially one with a Sonnys Real Pit BBQ on it....