Kirk Cameron and his book store,

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Kirk Cameron has a book that he has available for sale that he says has been out of print for over a 100 years that is back in print now. He says it is shows how the US was founded on Christiananity. I just got this as an email today and thought I would share it. I don't know any more about the book than what this website shows. I get emails from Kirk's foundation or group whatever you want to call it. I have seen his movie Fireproof, he has some nice family friendly things out there. He is rare from being part of the Holleywood, Movie scene.

Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the U.S. - Kirk Cameron Store

See what you think......:)

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
He also has a movie out on the same subject called "Monumental". I am looking forward to seeing it. Kirk is spot on in everything I have seen from him so far.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I will read that and have heard about he edition. I am now reading "Apollyon Rising 2012" which is somewhat on the same subject but has some shocking information about our for fathers and their religous beliefs. Another read that I just finished is "Harbinger" by Rabbi Cahn. You can find him also on U-Tube. It's solely about the bible in reference to 9-11. Their both have pretty shocking information and might be alittle to deep for most.
It takes a great subject for me to stay on course with a book but both of these really get your attention.